Army Wives returns for a fifth season with 13 all-new episodes, premiering Sunday, March 6 at 9 pm et/pt. The show follows the struggles, dreams and friendships of a diverse group of women — and one man — living with their spouses and families on an active Army post.
The series films in Charleston, South Carolina, and stars Kim Delaney (Claudia Joy Holden), Sally Pressman (Roxy LeBlanc), Brigid Brannagh (Pamela Moran), Brian McNamara (Michael Holden), Sterling K. Brown (Roland Burton), Wendy Davis (Joan Burton), Drew Fuller (Trevor LeBlanc), Terry Serpico (Frank Sherwood) and Catherine Bell (Denise Sherwood). The series is based on the book Army Wives by Tanya Biank, who serves as a show consultant.
This giveaway has ended.
One winner will receive a copy of the Army Wives Season Four DVD
Army Wives on DVD, as well as Army Wives the book, is now available in the Lifetime Shop! Relive the heartwarming drama of one of America’s most beloved series. http://bit.ly/em4zI1
You must! Tell us why you love Army Wives!
For Extra Entries:
1. Enter one of our other lovely giveaways.
2. Sign up for the Mom Fuse newsletter. Once you’ve signed up and activated your subscription, come back here and leave a comment.
3.Tweet This: Army Wives Seasono 4 DVD Giveaway http://t.co/xRd8U3O #momfuse (You can do this once per day.)
4. Follow Mom Fuse on Twitter
5. Become a fan of the Mom Fuse Facebook page.
6. Vote for Mom Fuse on Picket Fence Blogs. You can do this once per day.
7. Follow MomFuse on Networked Blogs.
8. Join us on Google Friend Connect.
- Contest Ends 3/15
- U.S. Residents Only
- Comments not adhering to the rules will be deleted
- Good Luck