Summer is here which means warm weather, outside get togethers and kids spending most of the day outside playing! I remember having power wheels when I was younger and bikes as I got older, I never had a scooter but my summers would have been so much more fun if I did have something like a Whiplash, the scooter with a twist!
This self propelling revolutionary new ride that whips side to side, is part scooter and part Casterboard and totally fun!
- Rear caster wheel with ABEC 7 bearings
- Extra long handle that folds for easy travel & storage
- Wave Torsion Self propelling technology
- Extra wide skate inspired flexing deck
- Reinforced & lightweight design
Putting the Whiplash together was extremely easy, you don’t even need a screwdriver, the handlebars just snap in and they are adjustable as well so you can find the perfect setting for your kiddos. To adjust the handlebars you simply push the knobs in and then slide it up to the next set of knob holes making them shorter or taller. To put the skateboard part of the scooter on it easily screws into the handle piece. For easy storage or transporting the handlebars also fold down making the scooter compact and easy to carry.
After the debate with myself I decided to give the scooter a try. I was afraid I would break the scooter and/or not know how to ride the thing and make a fool out of myself. I swear I’m the clumsiest person in the world.. I mean, I have a hard time walking a lot of times, sometimes I trip over stuff that’s not even there! haha. But I did pretty well, it took me a few tries to get the hang of things and my husband got some pretty good laughs out of it but we had a great time. I did notice that using it like a regular scooter is pretty hard, it seemed much easier to place both feet on the scooter and rock yourself so you move your weight back and forth to move the scooter.
One lucky reader will win a brand new Whiplash Scooter!
1.You Must – Leave a comment below to tell us why you want to win!
For Extra Entries:
1. Sign up for the Mom Fuse newsletter. Once you’ve signed up and activated your subscription, come back here and leave a comment.
I just entered to win a Whiplash Scooter @momfuse! http://bit.ly/dzuv5x
5. Leave a comment on a NON-GIVEAWAY post here at Mom Fuse and comment on which article you commented on.
- Contest Ends 6/25
- U.S. & Canada Residents Only
- Comments not adhering to the rules will be deleted
- Good Luck!