Thanks for coming and partying with me! I love meeting new people….so leave a comment and I will hop on over to your blog party too! Come back often, I have many upcoming giveaways planned. And while you are here check out my current giveaways ~ you could win a
So.. a little about me – I have two beautiful children (twins – a boy and a girl) who love to keep their father and I on our toes. Our twins will be 2 in July (man.. I can’t believe they’re almost 2, it’s crazy how quickly they grow up!).
Some of my favorite posts include:
- A Baby’s First Birthday & What I Learned As A New Mom
- Awesome Beef Sandwich with Au Jus Sauce
- Three Ways To Plan A Green Wedding
- Etsy: Meet the Maker of Kitchen Witch Cookie
Oh and to be in the party spirit I would like to share one of my favorite party recipes – Strawberry Pineapple Pretzel Salad! I make this dessert a lot.. it’s yummy, easy to make and is a hit everywhere we take it..
Strawberry Pineapple Pretzel Salad
- 2 c. crushed pretzels (3-4 if you like it more pretzely like me!)
- 1/4 c. melted butter (a little extra if you use more pretzels)
- 3/4 c. sugar plus 3 tablespoons
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 container of whipped topping
- 1 pkg strawberry jello
- 2 c. boiling water
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 10 oz pkg frozen strawberries
For the crust, mix the pretzels, butter and 3 tbls of sugar. Press this mixture into a 9×13 in dish and set aside. In a mixing bowl whip together the cream cheese and 3/4 c. sugar. Fold in the whipped topping and spread over the pretzel crust and refrigerate until well chilled. In a small bowl, dissolve the jello in the boiling water and allow to cool slightly, then add the strawberries and crushed pineapple and pour over the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until serving time.
If I were to win a prize, my favorites would be the Grand Prize.. or 8, 13, 4, 3, 15 (in that order). Of course, I would be thrilled to win any prize!