This contest has ended, please check back shortly for a winner!
And the winner is…
Cutie and Patootie was created with the love of fashion in mind.
“Trendy, Funky and Posh, Infant and Toddler apparel is our passion at Cutie and Patootie. Our goal is to suit the needs of our Fashionita Client. You can find exclusive designs made just for our clients, and we will continue to add to our collection. We hope you emjoy your shopping experience with us and hope to serve you in the future.” – CutieAndPatootie.com
Cutie and Patootie is one of those online boutiques that….
- within in five seconds of visiting, you know you’re in love.
- has a passion for what they do and it shows in presentation.
- puts a smile on your face because you finally found the one.
- gives you butterflies when you hit the “add to cart” button.
- when it arrives at your door, you wonder how you went so long without them.
This is TRUE LOVE people!
You might think I am exaggerating, but anyone who knows me, knows that I don’t kid when it comes to fashion, especially for my daughter. I take this “stuff” seriously! So when I saw the Cutie and Patootie web site, I knew instantaneously that I had to share my find with our readers. From the gorgeous rhinestone embelished tee’s to the heart-stopping baby mocs baby shoes, Cutie and Patootie has nailed it! Who doesn’t love a shoe like this…
Amazing, right? Well, the clothing and accessories at Cutie and Patootie not only look good, but they feel good. They feel good on your children and they feel good on your wallet. The T’s are made from 100% pure soft cotton (thick cotton!) and the designs are more than original. How often do you see toddlers running around with “Nobody’s Fool” Tattoo shirts or White Dragon Polo shirts? The fun doesn’t stop at clothing either, Cutie and Patootie carries designer baby blankets, trendy diaper bags, fashionable childrens belts (with studded buckles!), and so much more. And like I mentioned, the prices are equally as sweet. The rhinestone t’s, which have a huge amount of rhinestones, cost only $28.00! Where I’m from, you can’t even buy a plain white-t for $28! They also carry a full selection of Baby Bella Maya booties for only $12/each.
You know what else I love about Cutie and Patootie? They have a large selection. You know how some online shops seem to only throw one or two items up on a page, just for namesake? Well, not here. If you search for belts…you’ll find dozens, you want hats…even more! I think I found more style of BabyLegs on this site that I did at the actual BabyLegs site.
Cutie and Patootie offers FREE ground shipping on all orders over $100.00. The customer service is great too. Laura is super-friendly and loves her customers more than she loves “just making sales”. And before I go, let me just squeeze in that they also have a baby registry. Pregnant? Request Cutie and Patootie or you’ll wind up with fifty personalized terry bibs at your shower. Yes, I speak from experience. (anyone have a daughter named Angelina? I could have a live auction for bibs and make a killing!)
Oh…one more thing…one of you will be getting a taste of why I’m so in love with Cutie and Patootie, with….
One lucky (very lucky!) Mom Fuse reader will win a Cutie and Patootie T-Shirt. Winner chooses style and size. Here’s the one I chose for my daughter…
All together now….”Awwwww!”
How to Win!
You Must: Visit CutieAndPatootie.com, snoop around for a few minutes (or hours, or days) then come back here and tell me which product made you drool!
Extra Entries (optional)
1. Sign up for the Cutie and Patootie newsletter. The email option is on the bottom left of the homepage.
3. Tweet This!
RT @momfuse Win a Trendy T for your Tot from @cutieandpatooti over at www.momfuse.com!
4. Sign up for the Mom Fuse newsletter – after you’ve activated your subscription, come back here and let us know.
5. Spread the word about this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Myspace, Plurk, or through email and be sure to come back here and let us know!
6. Pinky swear that you will be back next week to enter all of our Father’s Day Giveaways, lots of prizes, lots of testosterone! Is this not the easiest entry ever? We’re practically giving this thing away..oh wait..we are! Good luck!