With February being Heart Awareness month this review couldn’t have come at a more perfect time. Did you know that Heart Disease is the no.1 killer of women in America, 1 out of every 4 women will be effected by the potentially fatal disease. You know the drill – exercise, don’t smoke, avoid stress and eat healthy. Once you are aware of the risks and how to avoid them, you can be on your way to happier, healthier heart!
What you put in to your body is definitely one of the easiest and most important ways to maintain your health and stay active. Some of the recommended “heart healthy” foods are fiber, anthocyanins (which can be found in fruits such as blueberries), omega-3 fatty acids and plant sterols, which can be found in products such as Nature Valley® Healthy Heart granola bars, Minute Maid® Premium Heart Wise™ orange juice and Corazonas Heart Healthy Chips.
If you’re like me and associate “healthy foods” with bland taste and ordinary varieties, then you must read on to hear what Renee from Bearable Dealshad to say about the Original & Squeeze of Lime Tortilla Chips and Italiano 4 Cheese & Mediterranean Garlic & Herb Potato Chips from Corazonas…
Corazona’s sent me a variety of their products; Original & Squeeze of Lime Tortilla Chips and Italiano 4 Cheese & Mediterranean Garlic & Herb Potato Chips for me to review! As a family, we tried all of them. I still cannot believe that these are healthy. I am not kidding, none of these tasted like cardboard like many “healthy” wanna be chips or snacks do.
My favorite was the Itailano 4 Cheese! Yummy! They are thicker style chips, full of flavor. They taste great! Added these to my favorite chips list! My daughter seconded my opinion on these and literally asked if she could take the rest home with her. My hubby liked the Squeeze of Lime as did my son and his girlfriend. They too could not believe that these were any where near a healthy product. We made a nacho dish with the Original Tortilla Chips! They turned out awesome! Full of flavor, and the chips had substance. The whole family liked it. Hubby has snagged the Mediterranean Garlic & Herb Chips for himself he said! LOL!
Over all I would buy these chips on a normal basis, for flavor, substance & health benefits. I promise you that there products taste just as good if not more then the mass produced chips on the market. Why wouldn’t you buy a snack that is good for you? I would like to see them more available at my stores though, and in all flavors & styles. I can’t wait to find the other flavors and try them. With Corazona’s Snack Products you don’t have to sacrifice your chips, these are good for YOU!
If you do have cholesterol issues I urge you to try their products and try their Corazona’s Challenge:
1. Consume at least two, 1 oz. servings of Corazona’s heart healthy chips w/ meals for 28 consecutive days**
2. Take a cholesterol test that measures LDL cholesterol within 10 days following the 28 day challenge. If you don’t lower your cholesterol, we’ll pay for your chips.
- All of their chips are made with plant sterols and have been clinically proven to lower cholesterol.
- They use heart-healthy oils, plus other great ingredients like whole oats and whole grains (our tortilla chips)
- Frying process that makes their potato chips have 40% less fat than regular potato chips
- 100% Natural
- No Trans Fat
- Reduced Sodium
- Glueten free *except Pacific Rim BBQ
- Low in Saturated Fat
- Zero Cholesterol
- Whole Grain Tortilla Chips feature 18 grams of whole grains
Corazona’s offers a great variety:
- Squeeze of Lime
- Lightly Salted
- Salsa Picante
- Baja Bean Dip
- Margarita Lime
- Pacific Rim Barbecue
- Italiano 4 Cheese
- Slightly Salted
- Spicy Rio Habanero
- Mediterranean Garlic Herb
Corazona’sdonating $.10 of every bag purchased in February to WomenHeart, so your heart will benefit in more ways than one!
Corazona’s can be found at:
Corazona’s has been seen:
- TV & News: Rachael Ray Show, CBS Early Show, NBC Today Show etc
- Magazines & Internet: O’ Oprah Magazine, Glamor.com, Supermarketguru.com, Oxygen & many more!
by Renee @ Bearable Deals
To learn more about Heart Disease and the who, what, where and how and why’s – please visit www.womenheart.org
For more product info – www.corazonas.com