What is Savings Catcher?
How to Use the Savings Catcher:
1. Enter your receipt number – Enter the receipt number and date printed on the bottom of your store receipt.
- Or, scan the code at the bottom of your printed store receipt, using the scanner in the Savings Catcher section of the Walmart app.
- Or, register your phone number using the Walmart app or debit card reader located at in-store checkout. Then each time you check out at a Walmart store, enter your phone number and we’ll submit your receipt to Savings Catcher for you.
2. They compare prices – The Savings Catcher scans circulars from top competitors in your area for advertised details that match the eligible items on your receipt. The ads must be valid at the time you made your Walmart purchase.
3. You get the difference – If the Savings Catcher finds a lower advertised price, you get the difference on a Walmart Rewards eGift Card.
There is no minimum purchase requirement and you can submit up to 7 receipts per week to the Savings Catcher.
The Savings Catcher will only work for in-store purchases so your online purchases won’t be included. If you use a coupon, the Savings Catcher will compare the original Walmart price of the item, before the coupon was applied, to other stores’ advertised prices for the same item.
For more details or to use the Savings Catcher visit www.walmart.com/SavingsCatcher