If you haven’t signed up for Bing Rewards you are missing out on the opportunity to earn free gift cards!
After you join Bing Rewards, you can earn gift cards at places like Starbucks, Toys R Us, Amazon or Sephora (and lots more!) every time you use Bing! In addition,
Bing Rewards is now available for iOS, as well as on your web browser, to make easy even when you’re on the go.
Do I have to buy anything to earn rewards? No! You earn credits by searching with Bing as well as taking advantage of offers which help you discover the many ways Bing can help you get things done.
Sign Up For Bing Rewards
How To Get Started
There are 3 ways you can sign up:
- On your PC, in a web browser (Internet Explorer 7 or later, or the latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari), join Bing Rewards by signing up with a Microsoft account or Facebook ID. After you’ve signed up, you’ll start earning credits. Use the Bing Rewards credit counter, in the top-right corner of any Bing.com page, to see your credit balance. Get Started
- Download the Bing Bar on your PC. When you use the Bing Bar to search you earn credits. The Bing Rewards credit counter on the Bing Bar shows you how many credits you’ve earned. Get Started
- On your mobile device, go to http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards using your iOS, Android, or Windows Phone (coming soon) default web browser and sign up with your Microsoft or Facebook account. You’ll earn credits when you use Bing to search the web on your device.
The Bing Rewards Dashboard
Once you get all signed in (or signed up) you’ll arrive at the
Bing Rewards Dashboard which will give you a run down of how you can earn reward points, how many current point you have earned, and more. You can choose to do any of the items listed to earn rewards. You can also invite your friends to the Bing Rewards program and earn 500 points when your friends sign up and start earn rewards.
From your dashboard you can redeem your points and see your status (earn Silver and Gold status for more benefits & credits) and account information.
A Few Tips to Maximize Earnings
- Check your bing rewards dashboard every day and complete the tasks to earn points.
- Use Bing for all your search needs that way you don’t even think about it and you earn the max points per day.
So that’s it! Getting starting with Bing Rewards and earning is pretty easy. It’s also a great way to get some cool gift cards and other rewards.
I’m required to disclose a sponsored partnership between our site and Bing. I have been compensated in exchange for this post in the form of payment, product or experiences.