The Safety 1st (AKA Safety First) OnBoard 35 Infant Seat is a rear-facing car seat designed for infants 4-35 lbs. Also included is a customized insert designed to fit preemies that will grow as your child gets older. I think this is absolutely wonderful because if you are an expecting mom and your little one decides to make is debut a little earlier than expected than you have nothing to worry about.. you’re safe and you know he/she will be comfortable for his very first car ride home!
Other awesome features include:
- 17% more leg room than most infant car seats
- 5-point harness system with up-front harness adjustment
- ProTech energy absorbing EPP foam
- Adjustable stay-in-car base with BeltLock device for easy installation
- Removable, washable seat pad (very handy!)
The Safety 1st® onBoard™ 35 Infant Car Seat was also named “Best Product of the Year” by Fit Pregnancy Magazine.
- Comfortable: Thanks to the EPP Foam, my baby thoroughly enjoyed sitting in this car seat and fell right to sleep easily.
- There is 17% more leg room than most infant car seats
- Bubble level indicator to ensures an accurate installation level every time
- The only thing I found I didn’t like was the fact that the handle is a little hard to put down. In most cases you won’t even have to worry about this because most of the time the handle stays up anyway. *Please note that I only tried this a few times so it might have just been me or I may just need a little more practice to get used to it. (this should not discourage you from purchasing)
This is a great must-have for any new parent or expecting parent. You won’t find anything better.
Find more info about the afety 1st OnBoard 35 Infant Seat at http://www.safety1st.com