Rockin’ Green has just released their new detergent scent – Earth, Wind & Orchids – as well as REMIXED versions of their Classic, Hard and Soft Rock detergents. We recently just did a Fab Find on Rockin Green Laundry detergent and now I’m happy to announce that they’ve offered a giveaway to our readers as well!
The Rockin’ Green Story
When Kim Webb gave birth to a bouncing baby boy in 2006, she began to enjoy life as a stay-at-home mom and popular “mommy blogger.” Life was great until her first son began to suffer from chronic diaper rash.
“He would regularly break out in rashes,” says Kim. “That’s when I started looking for soaps and lotions that were organic and made by moms – not mega-manufacturers. That’s also when I first fell in love with cloth diapering.”
Now an avid cloth diaperer and mom of 2 (Kim says she has 200+ cloth diapers today and used to sell cloth diapers too), she came across a new dilemma – her son’s skin was healthy, but the cute and colorful modern cloth diapers began to stink! On top of it all, she had hard water to deal with, which caused minerals to build-up and layer on her cloth diapers, rendering them useless.
Not one to let grass grow under her feet, Kim began fiddling with detergent formulas of her own. Kim’s dad, an environmental scientist, helped her brainstorm solutions to her hard water and cloth diaper stink problems. She tried many formulas and finally one worked better than expected! And so Rockin’ Green was Born!
Available in three different types: (Samples of each available here)
- Hard Rock (for hard water systems, which can be the most troubling water to deal with)
- Soft Rock (for soft water systems or babies with very sensitive skin), and
- Classic Rock (for normal water conditions or those with moderate hard water systems).
Rockin’ Green comes in six natural scents, including Smashing Watermelons, Rage Against the Raspberry, The Plain Green Teas, and Lavender Mint Revival. It also offers an unscented formula known as Bare Naked Babies.
Join their 52 Weeks of Clean where each week, a free-yet-clever clean tip will be sent to your email or phone. They’ll feature eco-friendly cleaning tips, challenging moms everywhere to think creatively and green when it comes to household cleaning.
This Giveaway has ended.
One lucky winner will win a bag of REMIXED Rockin’ Green detergent in their choice of scent and water type (Classic, Hard or Soft Rock)
1. Visit Rockin’ Green and leave a comment below letting us know why’d you would like to win!
For Extra Entries:
Leave a separate comment for each entry
1. Like Rockin’ Green on Facebook. Be sure to let them know Mom Fuse sent you!
2. Tweet This: I just entered the Rockin’ Green Cloth Diaper Detergent Giveaway over @momfuse http://tinyurl.com/3hvxwa4!
3. Sign up for the Mom Fuse Newsletter (sign up form is on the sidebar —->)
4. Share this giveaway on Facebook.
5. Follow Mom Fuse on Twitter
6. Become a fan of the Mom Fuse Facebook page.
7. Vote for Mom Fuse on Picket Fence Blogs. You can do this once per day.
8. Follow MomFuse on Networked Blogs.
9. Join us on Google Friend Connect.
10. Join them in their 52 Weeks of Clean effort and receive helpful tips each week. (5 extra entries).
- Contest Ends 7/13/2011. Winner will be chosen 7/14/2011.
- US residents.
- Comments/entries not adhering to the rules will be deleted.