I know isn’t that a funny name. Very catchy if you ask me. Here is the low down on Butt Butter.
- Butt Butter is a natural, herbal balm formulated to treat diaper rash and other skin irritations.
- Made with organic olive husk oil and healing natural herbal extracts.
- Works great for the whole family on minor burns, cuts, scrapes, insect bites and more.
- 100% paraben free. (Read more on Paraben)
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Helps soothe, moisturize, and protect skin.
Butt Butter comes in a canister not a tube, at first I wasn’t sure about this. I’ve always used diaper rash cream in a tube. After using it though it is a little easier. I just take the cap off before changing him when I’m ready I just grab a little and I’m done. It has a nice smell. It smells like lemon to me. A nice change from the smell of other diaper rash products. When I put it on I could feel it on my skin that would lock out the moisture. It also made my hands feel smooth…as smooth as a baby’s bottom.
Ava cut her hand…just a little paper cut but you know how kids are. Especially my Ava. She would never cut it as a nurse. She’s a big baby like her Daddy. I immediately thought of the butt butter. The package says “Great for the whole family on minor burns, cuts and scrapes.” She thought it was weird, but she said it made her cut feel better.
Posted by Nicole Ibarrondo, former editor here at Mom Fuse