Sensible Sippers are juice boxes designed for kids featuring organic, healthy fruit juices with added water to reduce the sugar and calories. Each child-size box contains 4.23 oz of juice available in four different flavors – Fruit Punch, Banana (my daughter’s favorite!), Apple and Mixed Berry. Printed on each box is –
“Brother and Sister love the taste of juice. But to make sure their cubs don’t get TOO MUCH of a good thing, Mama & Papa choose Sensible Sippers.”
We were recently sent four packs of Sensible Sippers to try out and we are so pleased, not only are they healthy and organic, but they taste really good too. My daughter really likes the banana flavor, but that didn’t stop her from gulping down the other flavors! The boxes are fairly small, perfect for toddlers to grip, we haven’t had one spill this week! The size is also convenient to carry along on the go. Over the holidays, we were visiting a lot of family, so I just stuck a 8-pack in the diaper bag and we were good to go.
Sensible Sippers offer 40% less calories than most other juice box brands, which is perfect for toddlers that snack all day. Most toddlers and preschoolers get between 40% – 50% of their daily calorie intake from snacks, so who needs the extra from a sugar-filled fruit juice?
Another feature I liked, which won’t make sense unless your a mom, the straws were very sterdy! Usually my daughter winds up either breaking the straw trying to get it in the juice box or just gets so frustrated because the straw keeps on bending instead of going in! The Sensible Sipper straws, which a bendable, were really easy for her to use on her own. Which can come in handy, especially when you’re busy driving or umm…typing!
To find a store in your area where you can purchase Sensible Sippers, check out the Store Locator.
Also, you can now receive coupons for $1.00 off your next Sensible Sippers purchase HERE!
To learn more about Sensible Sippers and other great juice products from R.W. Knudsen, please visit – www.knudsenjuices.com
More from R.W Knudsen
Recipe for Orange Mango Chicken – Find more recipes from R.W. Knudsen
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up, skin removed
- 1 cup R.W. Knudsen Family® Orange Mango Juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teasponn pepper
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- To prepare marinade, mix R.W. Knudsen Family Orange Mango Juice in a bowl with all other ingredients except the chicken.
- Place chicken in close fitting bowl or pan.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour, turning chicken several times.
- Lift chicken from marinade and drain briefly.
- Arrange chicken on a lightly greased grill four to six inches above a solid bed of medium coals.
- Grill for 35 to 45 minutes, turning and basting frequently with marinade, until meat near the bone is no longer pink
Posted by Nicole Ibarrondo, former editor here at Mom Fuse