The ERGOBaby HandsFree System includes a backpack, carrier and front pouch. Being a mom means I’m always busy doing something so I was super excited to try out this system. And with twins, I find it even harder to find a free hand to get things done.
The ERGO Baby Carriers are very comfortable fitting and will actually fit older children too so as your child grows you are still able to use it. We used to use an Infantino carrier but found that the baby doesn’t sit well in it and then once our little ones start growing we’ll have to give up the Infantino carrier and purchase another one. Fortunately the ERGO Baby Carriers are big enough that your little one will still fit in the carrier as they get older.
ERGOBaby HandsFree Sytem Details:
- 14 ounce cotton canvas for maximum durability
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps of carrier
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt of carrier
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- High quality black webbing
- Front pouch attaches around waist belt of the ERGObaby carrier
- Backpack snaps around straps of ERGObaby carrier
All items are machine washable and can be put into the dryer (gentle cycles) making it a snap to clean because you can just throw it the washing machine and be done with it. It’s also very easy to use and available in a variety of different colors.
I think this is one of the best carriers out there and after trying it out probably wouldn’t recommend anything else but ERGO.