I recently had the awesome opportunity to review a canvas image from Baby Print Art. If you’ve never heard of Baby Print Art before, DO NOT pass them up. They are definitely worth a look and the products are not only unique but will create lasting memories for loved ones and also make great gifts for the upcoming holidays.
Children now have the opportunity to make a permanent, unique and adorable “impression” on the lives of those who care about them. Baby Print Art, the new home of personalized baby print art, has opened its doors and is offering for the first time a very personal and customized way of preserving childhood memories.
Baby Print Art employs a “stamping” process for a child’s feet and/or hands that can be integrated into a unique piece of artwork chosen by the customer. All backgrounds are fully customizable and can include a photo of the child or any other picture the customer chooses.
The result is a one-of-a-kind museum-quality canvas with a permanent impression capturing the quintessence of a child and is the perfect way to chronicle a child’s growth year after year.
“People are bored of the same old baby gifts,” says George Kelley, founder of Baby Print Art. “I invented the Baby Print Art process so that parents, their family and their friends could have an exclusive way to capture the uniqueness of a child forever.”
Baby Print Art creates a canvas image of your child’s handprints and/or footprints by themselves or you can also include an image of your child like we did with our twins’ first year picture. I was so happy with the results and how the canvas turned out. I love to look at the canvas and I also show it off every chance I can get. It’s adorable.
So the process is extremely simple. All you have to do is:
- Choose your portrait style, size and color when you place your order.
- After a few days you will receive a complete baby print collection kit in the mail.
- You then take your baby’s hand or foot print using the provided (washable) ink and collection cards.
- Once you get your print, you send the collection card back to them with the pre-addressed envelope that’s included in your package.
- If you include an image
Then they do the rest, which is:
- Make a hi-res scan of your chosen baby print.
- Refine that scan with computer aided design software.
- Customize color and size to your specifications.
- E-mail you a digital proof for your approval.
- Print your artwork on Museum quality canvas at our state of the art production facility on superior quality Giclee printers.
- Flood Coat your art with Water Based Varnish and frame to your specs then carefully inspect your art piece to make sure it’s perfect.
- Professionally pack your artwork in crush-proof packaging.
- Send it off to you.
Here is how ours turned out:
Cool huh? I love it.. a gift certificate from Baby Print Art would make a great gift for baby showers, birthdays, Mother’s Day, etc. And it’s a gift that will keep on giving and not be tossed out or forgotten.