Don’t you hate it when you drop your remote and the battery cover flies off? Or when your little one gets hold of it and thinks it’s a football — which he launches across the room and not only does the the battery cover go who knows where but so do the batteries? Wait.. that may just be at our house! (Yes, it totally happened once!) Or it could just be that the cover has broken and doesn’t stay on, but what fun is that!
Well, whatever the problem may be, Remote Wraps is a nifty little product that is meant to help solve just those kinds of problems. Remote Wraps was kind enough to send over a few samples for review as well as some extra wraps for this giveaway!
Remote Wraps are covers for your remote controls that offer some great features such as:
- Fit cleanly and securely around the remote control while providing an excellent feel in a person’s hand.
- Provide additional protection against furniture scratches.
- Deliver peace of mind when the unit is dropped or falls to the floor.
- While protecting the remote control it also keeps the battery door in place, which virtually eliminates the frustration of the battery door being lost or broken.
- Add a subtle color that will bring individualism to a device that did not have an alternative before.
Right now Remote Wraps are geared towards Comcast and DIRECTV customers but I’m hoping that in the near future more selections will be offered. I love that when our kiddos do get a hold of the remote we know that if it’s dropped, we won’t be hunting for the battery cover! I’m very clumsy and I tend to drop things.. a lot.. so I really like the extra grip the wrap provides! Definitely worth the investment in my opinion.
5 Comcast Remote Wraps for 5 winners
5 DIRECTV Remote Wraps for 5 winners
1.Check out RemoteWraps.com and then leave a comment below letting us know why you’d like to win one for yourself. Be sure to include if you’d use a Comcast or DIRECTV cover.
For Extra Entries:
1. Enter one of our other lovely giveaways.
2. Sign up for the Mom Fuse newsletter. Once you’ve signed up and activated your subscription, come back here and leave a comment.
3.Tweet This: Remote Wraps Review & Giveaway 10 Winners http://tinyurl.com/485edwx #momfuse … or you can just use the tweet this button at the top of the page. (You can do this once per day.)
4. Follow Mom Fuse on Twitter
5. Become a fan of the Mom Fuse Facebook page.
6. Vote for Mom Fuse on Picket Fence Blogs. You can do this once per day.
7. Join us on Google Friend Connect.
- Contest Ends 4/6
- U.S. Residents Only
- Comments not adhering to the rules will be deleted
- Good Luck