- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 tablespoons creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons creme de menthe liqueur
- Prepare 1 box white cake mix as directed, except substitute 3 tablespoons Creme de Menthe flavoring or liqueur, for 3 tablespoons water.
- Pour into 13×9 inch pan and bake according to package directions.
- Remove from oven and while HOT, poke holes in cake with fork. Then pour chocolate syrup over the top. Refrigerate (or freeze, if desired). After cooling, mix whipped topping with 2 tablespoons of creme de menthe and spread on cake. Keep refrigerated. Freezes great!!
Image Source: Pxhere
This can also be made using a chocolate cake mix with equally delicious results!
This was a guest post written by Aimee Plesa from Shake Your Bon Bons