Have you checked out OldNavyWeekly.com? If not, you definitely should.. it is Old Navy’s new weekly coupon hunting site. Very cool! And to celebrate this awesome resource, we have a giveaway you don’t want to miss out on!
But first, check out the Old Navy Weekly Item of the Week:
Women’s Long-Sleeve Striped Henley Ring in some holiday cheer for your wardrobe with the fun and festive Item of the Week (valid 12/18 – 12/24). Get the Women’s Long-Sleeve Striped Henley for $5 (Reg. $16.50) and you will look comfy and cute – especially when you pair one with a solid cami underneath, straight jeans and slouchy boots.
This giveaway has ended.
Jenny @ mjmuth.blogspot.com
Beth G @ thefabulouswon.blogspot.com
Erin @ mothergreenest.blogspot.com/
Amy @ kidazy.com
Night Owl Mama @ nightowlmama.blogspot.com
Kitt @ metropolitanhousewife.com
Dddiva @ myloonyverse.com
Boy oh Boy! Do we have another awesome Old Navy giveaway for you! This is a one day only giveaway (so you have time to use your $50 off $100 purchase coupons) and great for you because it’s time to finish up the gift shopping and find some great steals on those last minute gifts or stocking stuffers! Thankfully, OldNavyWeekly.com is here to help you out!
10 lucky-lucky winners will receive an OldNavyWeekly.com Coupon for $50 off your $100 purchase! Yes, that means half off your purchase! Coupons are good from December 18th-24th (Winners will receive the coupon by email – pdf format. Just print it out and use at your local Old Navy store. Coupons can only be used in-store.)
How To Enter:
It easy! Just tell us about your greatest last-minute gift ideas from Old Navy! (My pick would be the mens hoodies which are also on sale right now for just $12.. that’s over half off!)
For Extra Entries:
2. Sign up for the Mom Fuse newsletter. Once you’ve signed up and activated your subscription, come back here and leave a comment.
Old Navy $50 off $100 Coupon 1 Day Only Giveaway-10 Winners! http://bit.ly/6PdGHL Ends 12/18 so enter now!
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Old Navy and M80 cannot replace a coupon that was not redeemed in the correct timeframe.
- These are only one-time use coupons
- Once redeemed code is no longer valid and cannot be used again
- The individual code should not be shared with nor used by multiple users
- If a Sales Associate advises that code is not working, customer should ask them to key in the alpha-numeric code under the barcode (if the code is valid, and it’s just a question of the barcode reader having issue with the print quality of the code, then keying in should work – unless it’s already been redeemed then it will come up as invalid).
- Contest Ends 12/18
- U.S. Residents Only
- Comments not adhering to the rules will be deleted
- Good Luck!