Research continues to show that technology is an important learning tool to students of all ages. Microsoft Office (Office 2010 on the PC and Office 2011 on the Mac) contains the must have applications for school packed with features to capture your ideas and help transform them into great work.
Microsoft Office: The Perfect Companion for Every Student
- Presentations aren’t just for the boardroom; with PowerPoint, students can turn a poster board idea into a multi-media presentation with images, audio and video that will wow everyone.
- Authoring A+ papers and reports has never been easier with Microsoft Word.
- Want to make working with numbers easier? Excel comes with simple-to-use analysis tools such as Sparklines – embedded word-sized graphics – that bring visual meaning to complicated data.
- OneNote brings note taking to the digital age with easy to use tabs and search function. Keep audio, video, web clips and even scanned images in one place so that it’s never lost or forgotten.
Cross-Platform Productivity Excellence: PC & Browser
- Office 2010 and Office for Mac 2011 deliver the highest level of compatibility for students to share and collaborate on Office documents whether on a PC or Mac.
- Students who use SkyDrive will never be without the documents, notes, photos, and videos that matter the most.
Just in time for Back to School Shopping:
Buy Office Home and Student 2010, Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 (3 pack), Office University 2010 or Office for Mac University 2011 between August 8th and Sept 14th and get 15% off.
Check out all the cool things you can do with Office 2010!
One lucky winner will win a copy of Microsoft Office 2010!
a Rafflecopter giveaway