- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Frosting
- 1 Package Chocolate Ice Cream Cones (Nabisco Oreo Cones)
- Orange nonpareils
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting , divided
- Neon green food coloring
- 12 store bought cupcakes (removed from liners)
- Chocolate Chips
- Green and Red Tube Icing
- Mike & Ike Tangy Twister Candies
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Place chocolate frosting in a freezer-weight zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Pipe base of cones, dip in orange nonpareils, and set aside.
- Place 1/2 cup vanilla frosting in a another zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Tint remaining frosting green and frost cupcakes.
- Turn cupcakes on sides, then place decorated cones on top. Using vanilla frosting, pipe eyes on cupcakes. Attach chocolate chips for pupils and pipe a dot onto chips. Use red icing for mouths, green icing for warts; shape candies into noses. Pipe chocolate icing onto cupcakes for hair and sprinkle with chocolate jimmies.
As seen in Parenting.com
Guest post written by Nicole Ibarrondo from Pink and Posh