Nancy Drew has been a favorite among kids for many years.. I remember reading the Nancy Drew books when I was younger and it still amazes me when I see new Nancy Drew books and games out for children today.
Today, I had the opportunity to review the Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger game and they also were kind enough to provide us with an extra game for one our lucky readers to win!
In this first person point of view game, you, as Nancy Drew, must stop a bomber from ruining the Redondo Spa clients’ rejuvenation and relaxation. The high maintenance clients won’t be happy if they find that their retreat is about to explode, even if the bombs are more prankster grossouts than dangerous.
Now, Nancy Drew is undercover as the spa gopher catering to the customers’ eccentric requests while defusing bombs. From celebrities who escape here to the receptionist at the front desk—everyone is a suspect! Who is sabotaging the
spa and can Nancy catch the culprit before the spa loses all of its clients?
Throughout the game you find clues, interview suspects, and solve puzzles to unravel the story. The story is fun to follow and the game play is easy to learn and includes lots of hints to help you with finding objects and solving puzzles.
Also included in the game are little brain teasers; puzzles, riddles and other activities to make game even more fun for children. And, depending on the choices you make throughout the game, there are 6 different endings. I love games with alternate endings because I always end up wanting to play more to see the other endings.
Windows XP/Vista, 1 GHz CPU, 256MB of RAM, 300MB hard drive, 32MB DirectX 9.0 video card,
16MB sound card, 24X CD-ROM
Buy Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger for only $19.99 on Amazon.
You Must! Leave a comment below letting us know why’d you love to win this!
For Extra Entries:
Nancy Drew: Resorting to Danger Game Review and Giveaway http://bit.ly/17zUdV
2. Sign up for the Mom Fuse newsletter. Once you’ve signed up and activated your subscription, come back here and leave a comment.
3. Follow Mom Fuse on Twitter or become a fan of the Mom Fuse Facebook page. You can do both.. just leave a separate comment below for each.
4. Help us spread the word! Post about this giveaway on Facebook, Myspace, Plurk, Twitter, your blog, etc. Leave a comment below letting us know! Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- U.S. & Canada residents only
- Contest ends 10/12 – winner will be announced 10/13
- Comments not adhering to the rules will be deleted
- Good Luck!