We recently had the opportunity to check out and review the Mighty Max Cart, a utility cart that claims it can do it all. At first I thought something like this would come in handy for a few things, after checking the cart out fully and doing this review, I didn’t know how much we would use something like this.
The Might Max Cart is great for just about any kind of yard work, hauling or outdoor work you can imagine, we’ve used it to pick up sticks, transporting large and small items to and from places. Friends and neighbors have even asked to borrow it or have asked where we got such a thing.
- Use it as a FLAT BED CART — easily hauls up to 800 pounds of Furniture, Boxes, Tools, Toys, Equipment, Concrete Blocks, Potted Trees, Soil and Fertilizer Bags, Hay Bales, etc. EXTENDS for long loads, RETRACTS for Easy Storage.
- Use it with CARGO WALLS — becomes the perfect Log Hauler, Sports Equipment Wagon, Beach, Camping, Fishing and Hunting Cart. Great for Picnics and Lawn Parties…
- Use it with a TUB on the flat bed — becomes the Ideal Lawn & Garden Cart. Carries and Dumps Sand, Dirt and Gravel.
- Use it with Tub atop Cargo Walls — becomes a DOUBLE DECKER Cart. Painters put gallon cans on bottom, brushes and roller tray on top, Super for Home Repair, Hobbies, Spring Planting…
- Use it with MULTIPLE TUBS and it STACKS up to 3 high on Flat Bed to carry separate loads.
- Comes with Super-Grip PermaFlate™ Wheels — Never Go Flat, Never Need Lubrication, Never Rust. Roll easily over almost any terrain. Will not bog down in soft turf, sand, dirt or snow. Cleans with a hose.
- Made of Space-Age polymers to last a lifetime.
With all the features it’s hard to believe this cart weighs just over 20 lbs. It’s super easy to maneuver and get around. This has probably been one of the most useful products we’ve come across in a long time.
Another great thing is that it’s made from natural, nontoxic materials and all parts of the cart may be recycled. It’s also 100% Made in America which we love!