From getting the kids off to school to work to after school activities and sports events it’s hard to keep a squeaky clean house when back-to-school season comes around, so it’s MaidPro to the Rescue! MaidPro has offered to give one of our lucky readers a free cleaning session for the messiest room in your house!
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of housecleaning services with more than 100 offices in 27 states plus the District of Columbia. MaidPro follows a unique 49-point Checklist TM, carefully cleaning the entire home, and ensuring that not a spot is missed! Find a local office in your area or request a free estimate.
MaidPro goes above and beyond to make sure all of our service providers are first rate. They are so confident in their service, they guarantee it. If you are not satisfied with a certain area of your home, simply call them within 24 hours and they will re-clean the area for free. They also bring their own cleaning supplies but they are happy to use your supplies or a special product that you request.
I have to admit, I’m very jealous of those of you who have a MaidPro office in your area. With the twins, working full time outside of the home and with all the running around on some days I would love nothing more than to kick up my feet and let someone else do all the dirty housework. That seems to be the one thing I have a hardest time finding the time to do so on the weekends I scurry around trying to get the cleaning done so I can enjoy my time off with the family.
How To Enter
1. Take a photo of the messiest area in your home – whether it’s the playroom, living room, kitchen or even the garage – we want to see it!
2. Submit your messy photo to our MaidPro Contest on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/momfusepage (click on the contest tab)
You can submit as many photos as you like before September 8, 2011. Then you and everyone else can vote for your favorite entries, and from those we will pick one winner.
The chosen winner will win a free cleaning session from MaidPro to help get rid of the mess. MaidPro has over 100 offices, but if the winner does not have a MaidPro in their area, the winner will be provided with cleaning supplies or a night out (gift certificate to dinner)!
For Extra Entries
- Visit MaidPro on Facebook (Don’t forget to fan them! Each month they pick one lucky fan to win a $150 gift certificate, good towards a Free housecleaning.)
- Follow @MaidPro on Twitter
- Follow Mom Fuse in GFC
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a free cleaning session from MaidPro! http://bit.ly/rdEG8u from @MomFuse ″
- Visit Mom Fuse on Facebook
- Follow @momfuse on Twitter.