Here is a simple and light lemon spaghetti recipe that your whole family can enjoy. I tried this over the weekend and my toddler daughter loved it! She’s always been a fan of anything with lemons, but this was a new twist. I saw this recipe on Food Network’s, Everyday Italian, where they suggested serving it up as a side dish with fish.
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper to blend. Set the lemon sauce aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender but still firm, about 8 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid. Add the spaghetti to the lemon sauce, and toss with basil and lemon zest. Toss the pasta with enough reserved cooking liquid, 1/4 cup at a time, to moisten.
- Season the pasta with more salt and pepper. Serve
Posted by Nicole Ibarrondo, former editor here at Mom Fuse
Get Free Netflix Now
Best safe and secure cloud storage with password protection
Get Envato Elements, Prime Video, Hotstar and Netflix For Free
Best Money Earning Website 100$ Day