The winner is…
Comment #8 belongs to…
Do kids know both Mariah Carey and Sandra Bullock are daughters of opera singers?
KidsLunchBoxCards are fun little cards that you can drop into your child’s school lunch to create bunches of laughs and spark many conversations. KidsLunchBoxCards are available in five different topics including, Real Looney Laws, Eeeww That’s Gross, Mystical Little People, It’s a Wacky World and Riddles. Each pack comes with five cards per category. Here is an example from each:
“Real Laws that will crack your kid up…and adults too!”
“Disgusting stuff for gasps and giggles!”
“Spark their imagination about the mystical realm. Scratch off answers!”
“Amaze them with real wacky facts and stories!”
“Can you guess the riddle? Scratch off answers!”
Not only do I think that KidsLunchBoxCards are a fun way to entertain your kids, but I love the story behind them. The creator, Gina Flanagan, who was an award-winning costume illustrator wanted to find a way to make her oldest daughter enjoy her usually lonely lunchtime at school. Gina began by drawing fun notes and characters on paper and putting them in her daughter’s lunchbox. Before she knew it, the kids at school were actually waiting around to see what “mom” had drawn up for the day. No more lonely lunches! Soon after, Gina started receiving calls from other moms questioning where she got the cards and this is where the business began. With a little help from some close friends and family, Gina and Rose (the other half of the “lunch line”) launched KidsFunCards.com!
You can purchase KidsLunchBoxCards online HERE for only $4.95 per set (5 cards each)
One winner will receive a five pack of KidsLunchBoxCards, which includes all five sets (5 cards per set) from the collection all presented in a mini tin lunchbox! That’s a total of 25 cards! $30.00 Value
How you can win:
1. You must – Sign up to receive the KidsLunchBoxCards FUN Monthly newsletter HERE! Once you’re all signed up, come back here and leave a comment letting us know.
Extra entries (optional)
1. Make us laugh! Tell us a funny riddle, joke or interesting fact that you think kids would enjoy! Who knows? Maybe your idea could be in lunchboxes worldwide some day!
2. Spread the word! Blog about this giveaway, send a Tweet, Plurk it, forward some emails…however you choose to spread the word about this giveaway, just let us know! You can choose as many mentions as you like..the more the merrier!
3. Follow Mom Fuse on Twitter! @momfuse – leave a comment below with your Twitter ID!
4. Sign up to receive the Mom Fuse newsletter, make sure you activate your subscription then come back here and leave a comment below.
Contest ends March 5th – Winner will be announced March 6th. Open to U.S. and Canada residents.