This is a sponsored post on behalf of Culturelle. All opinions are 100% my own.
We’ve already been hit with one round of the flu virus this year… you know that yucky one that’s going around this early in the season. Now they’re telling us we could get hit with another flu strain and we are doing everything we can to avoid the next round!
We battled our first flu round in December, right before Christmas and it hit us the day we were supposed to leave for Florida. This was a 12-hour type of flu so it didn’t last long but sure packed a punch. The day we were set to leave I woke up in the middle of the night and everything went downhill from there. Chills, major body aches and some other nasty stuff I won’t even speak of. I didn’t think I could make the trip so we hung out for a bit to see if it would pass… then it was my husband and kiddos that got the bug.
With Christmas break over and a New Year beginning, we are doing everything we can think of to avoid any other flu or sickness. I hate having the kids miss school but I know sometimes it’s unavoidable. With all the new things they need to learn, I just don’t want them to fall behind.
When the opportunity with Culturelle came along, I was happy to test it out. Culturelle Kids Probiotic contains 100% Lactobacillus GG, the most clinically studied probiotic in children that contributes to overall health.*†† Daily usage is shown to help support kids’ immune systems and help alleviate occasional digestive distress.*
- Helps support kids’ immune systems*
- Supports your child’s digestive system*
- Helps to keep kids healthy*
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Probiotic Brand†
- #1 Clinically Studied Probiotic in Children††
- Contributes to overall health*
- Helps support kids’ natural defenses*
- Helps reduce/alleviate occasional digestive upset in kids – including diarrhea or general discomfort*
- Helps restore the natural balance of good bacteria in your child’s digestive tract*
- Culturelle with Lactobacillus GG safely helps populate your child’s intestinal tract with good bacteria to support their natural defenses and general well-being*
- Safe and effective in supporting digestive health and immune function*
As moms, we know that when kids are feeling their best, their imaginations know no bounds! When they’re healthy and happy, both work and play can be enjoyed at optimum levels. As a mom myself, I feel great knowing that the probiotic in Culturelle is helping keep my kids – and their imaginations – healthy!*
To find a store near you where you can purchase Culturelle, click here.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
†Based on a 2014 survey among pediatricians recommending a probiotic brand.
††Based on the number of Lactobacillus GG clinical studies, as of August 2014.