I was thrilled to receive the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited g-edition Umbrella Stroller to check out and review. As you may know, we have had quite the time with our first stroller (which is now broken within less than a year of using it), so I couldn’t wait to see how this Jeep stroller did.
One of the things I really liked when I heard about this stroller was that it’s part of the g-edition™ line. Products in the g-edition™ line are made with PET fabric that utilizes 16 ounce bottles recycled from 100% post consumer waste.” And to make it fun.. the stroller itself is green!
Since we have twins, we couldn’t take them both out for a walk, so my husband decided to watch the little man while my daughter and I went and did some window shopping – it was the perfect excuse for me to get out with only one child.. sometimes taking them both with me, by myself, is just too much!
The stroller looks heavy, but it’s definitely not.. it’s lightweight which is really good for us moms. It’s also easy to set up and break down which is another plus for us busy moms.
The seating area is extra large and can hold up to 50 pounds.. there is also plenty of storage room so you can take along your nnecessities. I was so excited to see that the seat reclines. This is a must have for us because for one, our son is much smaller than our daughter and he likes to recline.. he loves it and two, he usually falls asleep when he’s in the stroller and we love to recline the seat as much as we can so he can nap a little more comfortably.
More Great Features:
- Cool-Climate Roll-up Exposes Mesh for Increased Air Circulation & Creates a Head Rest
- Extra Large Seating Area Holds Up To 50 lbs
- Handle Height Great for Tall Parents
- Convenient Travel Bag
- Generous 2 Tier Sunrider Canopy with Windshield & Cell Phone Pocket
- Parent Cup Holder
- Large All-Terrain Shock-Absorbing Front Swivel Wheels
- Quick Umbrella Fold with Carry Handle
- Storage Basket and Cargo Bags for Gear
- 5-point Safety Harness
- Stroller is lightweight, only 15.5 lbs.
- Compact fold: 8” x 10.5” x 45”
- Reclining seat, great for smaller babies
- Convenient Parent Cup Holder
- Comfort-Grip Padded Handles
Overall the stroller did very well, I was impressed. It gave a smooth ride, had more storage room than we needed and was very sturdy. We haven’t had any problems so far and I can definitely say I would recommend this stroller.