I’m not much of a shopper.. I hate spending hours at the store trying to find gifts or even shopping for myself. It’s just not my things – never has been, never will. My daughter on the other hand is quite the opposite. She’s only 6 but loves to try on clothes, shoes, the whole sha-bang. She could spend all day shopping for clothes.
The last few years I’ve been doing most of my gift shopping online. This year I started around October (I’m working on this – I’m trying to start earlier and earlier each year so I’m not rushing to find the perfect gift!) and was done by the end of November.
I must also mention I’m not one you’ll usually find standing in line or fighting for items at the store on Black Friday. I will however shop online, as long as it doesn’t require me to get up before 5 a.m. and try to hit that purchase button before something sells out. There are a lot of people who do that and if you are one of those that do, more power to you.. it’s just not in me!
So I’m sure you’re saying to yourself… “So you hate shopping and you hate Black Friday.. who cares? How did you use your Intel Tablet for easy Holiday shopping?”
And now I will tell you!
With everything we have going on as a family, I have become a list maker. For Christmas, I like using the app called Christmas Gift List. This app is awesome for the Holidays because of it’s features. My favorite include:
- You can password protect your list (Sorry hubby – no snooping for you! Mwah hahaha)
- You can share your list by email, Twitter, Evernote & more (This makes it so easy to share with friends and family so they know exactly what items the kids want)
- You can set a money amount for each person (it supports multiple currencies if you need it)
- You can see the money spent and see where you are on your budget (that way I can stick to my budget)
- You can mark gifts as purchased and wrapped (so I can remember which gifts I’ve already purchased and wrapped – I totally need this so I don’t spaz out)
Holiday Shopping – Online
In my pajamas – that’s right.. I’m cool like that.
Oh yeah.. I’m all about the online shopping. I love online shopping because I didn’t even have to get out of bed to get my Black Friday shopping done!
There is an app for just about anything. These apps are great to use when your shopping online with one of your Intel Tablets. You can apps from name brand stores to sore like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more. You can also find some great coupon and deals apps so that you can save and compare.
Do you have any favorite holiday shopping traditions? Do you do all of your shopping online or do you like to go out shopping for bargains in the store?
#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Intel. This could include the Intel Corporation providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.