Now these candles are cool! Imageglow Candles offers unique pillar and lantern style candles that have images embedded into the wax so that when lit, the images glow. They use a very unique patented process to embed artisan patterns and images into the wax wall of the candle to create a beautiful illumination.
I love to use these candles to accent our current home decorations during the day and then light them at night to see a beautiful glowing design. They really make a statement either way! We had a few family friends over for dinner the other night and I had these candles lit, our guests were impressed with the candles. They kept commenting on them and wanted to know where to get their own. The candles really spiced up our table decorations so I definitely have to get more of these for future get togethers and dinners.
Imageglow Candles are also very safe because there is no exposed flame to worry about. They are also very long lasting (35 hours) and once the candle has burned you can keep enjoying them by simply placing a tealight candle inside the wax wall.
Imageglow Candles are available in a large variety of patterns and colors including florals, paisleys, stripes, dots, toile, damask, geometric, hand-painted, parisian, asian and holiday styles. There is a color and theme for every occasion and decorating scheme. Check out the Imageglow website or Flickr Page to see their beautiful designs.
Imageglow Candles have been featured in Lucky, Home, Sunset, Organic Style, Country Living, Real Simple, Garden Style, Home Companion and other fine publications.
If you know of a retailer or if you own a shop and would like to carry the patented Imageglow Candles contact them to let them know as they are looking for new retailers. You may receive a free goody for your suggestion!
Here is your chance to win a Imageglow Trio Set in the pattern of your choice!
You Must. Check out the Imageglow website and then leave a comment below telling us your favorite design.
For Extra Entries:
1. Be a subscriber to the Mom Fuse RSS Feed/Newsletter. Be sure to activate your subscription and leave a comment below letting us know you’ve done so. If you are already subscribed, just let us know in a comment.
2. Sign up for the Imageglow Newsletter and then leave a comment below.
2. Spread the word! Post about this giveaway on your blog, Stumble this post, send a Tweet to your friends, Plurk it..etc! Come back here and leave the link to your post so we can check it out. For each, leave a seperate comment.
3. Become a fan of Imageglow Candles on Facebook and leave a comment below stating you’ve done so.
4. Follow Imageglow Candles on Twitter.
Contest ends March 6, 2009. Winner will be randomly selected March 7, 2009.
Winner: Eloise C
Eloise C on Thu, 26th Feb 2009 5:57 pm
I really like the Blue Toile Trio Candles, they are really pretty and a nice design. Thanks so much for such a wonderful giveaway!
Psst.. Are you following Mom Fuse on Twitter? @MomFuse