Why do I want one you ask…
Volkswagen Routan Features:
- Dual-Power Sliding Doors with Power Windows
- With dual remote-controlled power-sliding doors, there’s no need to push any big doors open or closed — just push one little button. Push the other little button to raise and lower the windows. A feature that’s not found on most conventional minivans.
- High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps
- HID Headlamps shed lots of light and last a long time. They also turn on automatically and can be programmed. What a great idea!
- Power Lift Gate
- Power Sunroof (to enjoy those beautiful sunny days!)
- Rear Park Assist
- This system uses ultrasonic sound waves to let you know when you’re getting close to whatever’s behind you, so you don’t back into anything except an empty parking space.
- Awesome Towing Preperation Package
- This package lets you haul it all. And it includes an auto-adjustable rear suspension system to maintain the height of the van’s back end no matter what you’re hauling up top.
The Volkswagen Routan was created with the family in mind – from its spacious interior to the ample amount of in-car technology, the Routan offers a wide assortment of features to have the whole family enjoying the ride. With all that spacious room, my husband, our twins, the dog and I can all take a much needed family vacation! I would also be the coolest mom on the block driving a Volkswagen Routan!
For some great ways to help and learn more about the Routan, you can check out the main website: http://www.vw.com/routan
The Volkswagen Routan Youtube page to see commercials with Brooke Shields promoting the new Routan.
Try out the Babymaker 3000 where you can put together images of a mother and father and the Babymaker 3000 takes care of the rest! Volkswagen has also put a cool package together to giveaway to one of our lucky readers!