Every parent wants the best for their babies. They do everything possible to make their first step and impression positive. Baby food is a vital element in the pyramid of successful growth because it gives the required energy but can go down into pieces because of improper composition.
Baby food must be not only safe but also have the required number of vitamins and minerals that let a baby get healthy bones, teeth, and other body organs.
Proper nutrition allows the growing organism to perceive the world in bright colors and avoid stress because the neurological system will not be vulnerable to life challenges. How to choose the best baby formula?
What Baby Formula is the Most Famous Today?
The XXI century advertises a healthy lifestyle because it helps people live longer and deal with doctors less often. Today, the organic European formula is popular in European countries and the United States.
American parents suffered baby food insufficiency because of Covid 19, which affected its manufacturing and workflow. Moreover, parents purchased all available packages quickly, so they started looking for imported alternatives so as not to make their babies starve.
Many online stores quickly deliver parcels to other countries following the demanded temperature and humidity conditions. One of such shops is Organic’s Best. It offers trendy organic products, including Holle, HiPP, Kendamil, and Lebenswert bio.
All manufacturers keep to the famous organic European formula that contains only safe ingredients. European companies offer more variants compared to American companies, including:
- hypoallergenic formula
- goat baby formula
- full-fat baby food
- comfort formula for colic or bloating babies
- age-dependent formula (each serving of each stage contains nutrients required for an infant of a certain age like 0+, 6+, 12)
What’s So Special About Organic European Baby Formula?
European countries have standards concerning baby food. The European Commission functions as the Food and Drug Association, so its job is to control the manufacturing process and the quality of the finished product.
All European pediatricians are against the use of artificial flavors, stabilizers, and sweeteners in infant formula. Moreover, they recommend preparing meals without salt and sugar until a kid is 12 months old.
Due to that, a baby develops a healthy eating habit without excessive carbs and salt that hurt the organism.
Organic European formula is the reflection of European healthcare dogmas, meaning you will not find harmful ingredients in it. A tested and certified European baby food does not have:
- artificial and non-healthy sweeteners such as sugar, maple syrup, etc.
- non-organic oils
- milk taken from ill animals or those treated with antibiotics or anti-parasite drugs
- milk taken from animals who ate pesticide grass or other harmful supplements
- genetically modified organism
Moreover, European companies develop products from goat’s milk that do not have analogs in America. Goat milk is promised to cause fewer allergic reactions in kids and is usually well tolerated. So infants do not suffer horrible constipation, gasses, and meteorisms.
Ten Tips for Choosing the Best Organic European Formula
It is a bad idea to order a random organic European formula online because nobody guarantees its safety and correspondence to international standards. So, experts give ten tips for the best baby food selection.
- Choose only online stores with a positive reputation.
- Read feedback about the selected baby formula.
- Always ask about the lifespan of the product.
- Make sure that the delivery will not take much time.
- Be sure that baby food is certified and that the European Commission has proved its safety.
- Please read the ingredient list to know that it has the required nutrients.
- Pay attention to the age stage labels.
- Select the formula that fits your baby if it is gassy or intolerant to some components.
- Regard the protein type (full-size, fully-hydrolyzed, and partially-hydrolyzed)
- Pay attention to the milk type (cow, goat, or herbal)
Today, one has a chance to choose the best food for a baby due to the available variety.
If parents cannot buy the required formula in their motherland, imported products come to their rescue. Organic European baby formula contains only healthy components.
Animals and plants are raised without pesticides, antibiotics, and other harmful substances for a healthy and happy child.
Get Free Netflix Now