Army Wives has returned for a fifth season with 13 all-new episodes, airing Sundays, at 9 pm et/pt. The show follows the struggles, dreams and friendships of a diverse group of women — and one man — living with their spouses and families on an active Army post. The series films in Charleston, South Carolina, and stars Kim Delaney (Claudia Joy Holden), Sally Pressman (Roxy LeBlanc), Brigid Brannagh (Pamela Moran), Brian McNamara (Michael Holden), Sterling K. Brown (Roland Burton), Wendy Davis (Joan Burton), Drew Fuller (Trevor LeBlanc), Terry Serpico (Frank Sherwood) and Catherine Bell (Denise Sherwood). The series is based on the book Army Wives by Tanya Biank, who serves as a show consultant.
Don’t forget to check out our Army Wives Season 4 DVD Giveaway! Ends March 15th!
Boot Camp Prize Pack Includes:
· Camo Gym Bag
· Gaiam Yoga Mat/Bag
· Dog Tag
· Water Canteen
· Tank Top
· Terrycloth Sweat Towel
· Messenger Cap
· Yoga Ball
· Jump Rope
This giveaway has ended.
You must! Tell us why you’d like to win, your favorite Army Wives character, most compelling story or your first impressions of the season premier (Airs Sunday, March 13, 2011.
For Extra Entries:
1. Enter one of our other lovely giveaways.
2. Sign up for the Mom Fuse newsletter. Once you’ve signed up and activated your subscription, come back here and leave a comment.
3.Tweet This: Army Wives Boot Camp Prize Pack Giveaway http://tinyurl.com/4vrxes4 #momfuse (You can do this once per day.)
4. Follow Mom Fuse on Twitter
5. Become a fan of the Mom Fuse Facebook page.
6. Vote for Mom Fuse on Picket Fence Blogs. You can do this once per day.
7. Follow MomFuse on Networked Blogs.
8. Join us on Google Friend Connect.
- Contest Ends 3/19
- U.S. Residents Only
- Comments not adhering to the rules will be deleted
- Good Luck