As a mom of twins on the go I always have a lot on my mind.. one of my most dominant thoughts is “Where the heck did I put the snacks (or kids’ favorite toy, blanket, etc)?”. Things always seem complicated on our family outings and I’m always misplacing something.. it never fails!
Enter the Fisher-Price FastFinder Diaper Bag. This diaper bag is make to make life easier for busy and on the go moms. Each of the FastFinder diaper bags include an awesome pocket system to help you keep those baby necessities at your fingertips and easily findable. Exterior pockets are very handy and the FastFinder bags include those as well which are specially designed and labeled for bottles, pacifers, wipes, and diapers.
We were lucky enough to receive a FastFinder Diaper Bag to review and I have to admit, I do like it.. .a lot! We were sent a smaller one which is definitely useful and it’s very handy to keeps me organized, but I think with twins we may need to go a step up because we have to have two of everything, and if we don’t, the kids get very upset. (Hopefully that wont last long!)
This giveaway has ended. Winner:
My son and daughter in law are expecting twins next month, so I would love to win this!
One lucky Mom Fuse reader will win their very own FastFinder Diaper bag! Style of the bag featured, only in black.
1. Just leave a comment below letting us know you’d like to win!
For Extra Entries:
(Leave a separate comment for each extra entry!)
1. Sign up for the Mom Fuse newsletter. Once you’ve signed up and activated your subscription, come back here and leave a comment.
2.Tweet This: Fisher Price FastFinder Diaper Bag Giveaway
5. Leave a comment on a NON-GIVEAWAY post here at Mom Fuse and comment on which article you commented on.
6. Follow MomFuse on Networked Blogs.
7. Join us on Google Friend Connect.
- Contest Ends 3/1
- U.S. & Canada Residents Only
- Comments not adhering to the rules will be deleted
- Good Luck!