As featured in Forbes, Parenting.com and U.S. News & World Report, uKnowKids makes parenting easier and gives you the tools you need to protect your kids. uKnowKids makes it easy to keep up with your kids as they grow and helps protect your children from online predators, bullying, and sexting.
What you get with uKnowKids:
- Comprehensive Facebook Monitoring
- Mobile Phone & Text Message Monitoring
- Monitor activity from any location.
- Receive daily top contact lists
- Recently added social networking friends
- Time of Day reporting
- Text-lingo & slang translation
- Contact & Message search engine
- Tools to help you teach your children
- Pictures posted by your child
- Pictures posted of your child
- Notifications sent by email of SMS
- Customizable Notification
To get a full understanding of uKnowKids, check out the video below for a glimpse at how it will benefit you and your family.
If you would like to try out the uKnowKids for free, I have 50 codes exclusively for Mom Fuse Readers. Visit http://www.uknowkids.com, and enter A014550 to redeem your free account. There are only 50 so once they are gone, they are gone!
We would love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of uKnowKids after watching the video? If you redeemed a free account, or already have one, what do you think of their service?
Disclosure: I was given a code to try uKnowKids and given 49 more to offer Mom Fuse readers. All opinions are 100% mine.
Get Free Netflix Now