The ERGOBaby HandsFree System includes a backpack, carrier and front pouch. Being a mom means I’m always busy doing something so I was super excited to try out this system. And with twins, I find it even harder to find a free hand to get things done.
The ERGO Baby Carriers are very comfortable fitting and will actually fit older children too so as your child g
rows you are still able to use it.
ERGOBaby HandsFree Sytem Details:
- 14 ounce cotton canvas for maximum durability
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps of carrier
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt of carrier
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- High quality black webbing
- Front pouch attaches around waist belt of the ERGObaby carrier
- Backpack snaps around straps of ERGObaby carrier
All items are machine washable and can be put into the dryer (gentle cycles) making it a snap to clean because you can just throw it the washing machine and be done with it. It’s also very easy to use and available in a variety of different colors.
I think this is one of the best carriers out there and after trying it out wouldn’t recommend anything else but ERGO.
Check out the review we did here.
One lucky winner will receive a complete hands free system, donated by ERGObaby! Prize package includes a Cranberry colored Ergo child carrier (value $105), matching front pouch (value $21) and a matching backpack (value $37).
1. Visit the ERGO website, browse around and leave a comment below telling us why you want this carrier.
For Extra Entries: (optional)
1. Sign up for the Mom Fuse newsletter – make sure you activate your subscription. Leave a comment below using the same email address you signed up with.
Contest ends March 6th. Winner will be announced March 7th. Good Luck!
Winner: Ashley C
Ashley C on Tue, 24th Feb 2009 10:08 am
I would love to win this because we have twins and only 1 carrier which is the other carrier brand you mentioned in your review. With summer being just around the corner we need a second carrier for our walks and trips
Are you following Mom Fuse on Twitter? @MomFuse