This contest has ended, winner will be announced shortly!
And the winner is….
I’m a Slow Churned Double Fudge Brownie girl myself. Seriously amazing.
Three exciting announcements from Edy’s/Dreyer’s Ice Cream!
Edy’s/Dreyer’s Ice Cream is holding their 5th annual Slow Churned Neighborhood Salute Contest! By logging onto SlowChurned.com, readers can tell Edy’s/Dreyer’s why their neighborhood deserves a Slow Churned Neighborhood Salute ice cream block party and you could be one of their 1,500 winners to scoop up enough FREE Edy’s Slow Churned light ice cream to feed up to 100 guests, plus a FREE Party-in-a-Box. Hurry, contest ends May 29th!
To build on its Rocky Road legacy (which was created 80 years ago during the Great Depression), this June Edy’s will debut a new Slow Churned® Light Ice Cream flavor to deliver a double scoop of optimism. To launch the new flavor, the company is offering one lucky person an opportunity to earn a cool $100,000 for one day of dishing out ice cream and smiles to fellow Americans this summer, which readers can enter on IceCream.com
This “sweet offer” may just be the sweetest of them all!! Edy’s/Dreyer’s has offered ONE Mom Fuse reader the chance to win a 6-month supply of Edy’s Ice Cream!!! Yes, you heard me right, we are giving away a 6-month supply of Edy’s Ice Cream right here, right now. Is that sweet or what??
How to Win!
You Must: Visit the Edy’s Grand Ice Cream site and tell us which flavor is your favorite! Having trouble finding a flavor? Check out the Edy’s Flavor Finder!
Extra Entries (optional)
1. Enter the Slow Churned Neighborhood Salute contest (Sweet Offer #1). Once you’ve entered, come back here and let us know.
2. Sign up to Get the Scoop with the Edy’s Grand Ice Cream Newsletter! Once you’ve signed up, come back here and let us know for your extra entry.
3. Tweet This!
RT @momfuse I just entered to win a 6-mo. supply of Edy’s Grand Ice Cream over at www.momfuse.com!
4. Sign up for the Mom Fuse newsletter – after you’ve activated your subscription, come back here and let us know.
5. Blog about this giveaway. Post about this giveaway on your own blog or web site and come back here leaving the link in the comment box!
- Contest ends May 15th – Winner will be announced May 16th
- Comments not adhering to the rules will be removed
- Sorry, U.S. residents only
- Good Luck!