Remember back when, I think it was December ,one of mommy reviewers Kailani from An Island Review did a review on the Dot Girl First Period Pack? In case you don’t remember, here is an excerpt from her review:
My daughters are still too young to be thinking about their first periods but I do have a niece who had her very first period last month. Her Mom is a flight attendant who was away on a trip at the time and I think it would have been great if my niece had a Dot Girl kit at home for this very special occasion. Thankfully, Grandma was available to help but she’s now ready for next month with her cute little pink First Period Kit.
She really likes it because it looks just like a small pretty bag and no one would even guess what was in there. She can keep it in her school bag or locker and know that she’ll be prepared for the next time. Read the full review
Well now one of our lucky readers will get the chance to win their very own Dot Girl First Period Pack in their choice of pink or blue!
This kit contains:
- The Dot Girl’s First Period Guide™, a 12-page booklet with answers to common questions
- The Dot Girl’s Period Calendar™, a simple way for a girl to track her periods
- One Ultra Thin Kotex® Pad With Wings upgraded item
- Two Kotex® Lightdays® Panty Liners upgraded item
- Kotex® product brochure (product claims only valid within the U.S.) new item
- One store coupon for FREE Kotex® products (valid only within the U.S.) new item
- Reusable Dot Girl™ Warm Pad, a heating pad handy for soothing cramps upgraded item
- Scensibles™ Petite Pak (3 disposal bags inside) new item
- Hand Wipes
This contest has ended.
Well, my story? I started at 10 years old and had no talk with my Mom prior. It was confusing and quite awful. I think maybe my Mom thought she could forstall the inevitable by not discussing it. I have always been open with my daughter who is now 11 so when she starts we are prepared and comfortable about it.
For Extra Entries: (optional)
1. Share your story.. are you dreading this conversation with your daughter? Have you already had this conversation and it felt awkward or just plain wierd? Tell us!
3. Blog about this giveaway. Post about this giveaway on your own blog or web site and come back here leaving the link in the comment box!
Contest ends April 17th – Winner will be announced April 18th – Open to U.S. residents only.