Here is a great recipe given to me by my friend Aimee from Shake Your Bon Bon’s. It’s quick , delicious and kid-approves , what more can a mom ask for?
If you would like to try some of Aimee’s delectable handmade chocolates , a little birdie told me that some homemade Candy Cane Crunch Fudge from Shake Your Bon Bon’s may be in the Mom Fuse Giveaway future! Stay updated on all of the action here on Mom Fuse by subscribing through our RSS feed.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
* 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
* 1 cup vegetable oil
* 4 eggs
* 1/2 cup hot water
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
2. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 1 hour. Allow to cool.
I cannot wait to try this recipe , Thanks Aimee – I bet some powdered sugar on top would make this cake look very festive for the holidays!
Written by Nicole Ibarrondo, former editor here at Mom Fuse
Get Free Netflix Now