Dolce & Gabbana is front and center for celebrity fashion this season. D&G’s iconic styles have been seen everywhere from Oscar parties to Coachella.
If you’d like to get in on the lewks being dished out, check out these excellent celebrity showings.
The 2022 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
No less than six celebrities stepped out in Dolce & Gabbana at the Vanity Fair Oscar party.
All six were looking their best in custom creations that let their natural personalities shine through.
1. Tiffany Haddish owned the red carpet in a chartreuse gown covered in bugle beads. The slightly darker green bustier sparkled with hundreds of tiny crystals.
2. Jada Pinkett Smith looked like a goddess in her gold strapless D&G gown. The airy chiffon cape was the perfect accent to soften the whole look.
3. Mindy Kaling was a pop of color thanks to her bright yellow draped gown. The white sculpted bodice was the perfect complement to tame the yellow just a tad.
4. Kourtney Kardashian went with a vintage Dolce & Gabbana gown designed in lace, silk, and Swarovski crystals.
5. Halsey came to the party in a bold lace gown with a gold-encrusted chain and built-in bodysuit. No doubt it turned all the heads.
6. Marlee Matlin could not have looked any classier in her D&G gold paillette gown. The long sleeves and slightly fish-tailed hem were simply elegant.
The 64th Annual Grammy Awards
On the red carpet, on stage, and at the after-parties, Dolce & Gabbana was a celebrity favorite at the Grammys. Jon Batiste was resplendent in the custom suit he wore during his performance.
The double-breasted jacket was a classic and paired beautifully with the slim-cut pants. The real star of the ensemble was the 15-foot cape.
His dancers and band were also wearing D&G, so it was a stunningly coordinated number.
The Queen of the red carpet was clearly Carrie Underwood in her D&G ballgown. The voluminous gold tulle skirt with the crystal bustier was like every fairy-princess dream come true. And that’s a style that suits Carrie to a tee.
Tiffany Haddish once again wore D&G to one of the evening’s after-parties. Her custom-designed orange mini featured giant padded shoulders and black buttons for a modern take on the blazer. Paired with barely-there black hot pants, she looked ready to take on
Whatever The Night Had to Offer Coachella 2022
Is there anyone better to represent a brand than Megan Thee Stallion? Her Dolce & Gabbana performance outfit was bold, brave, and brilliant, much like the singer herself.
In silver and emerald green bodysuits she showed off all her best features and gave definite power vibes.
Another great bodysuit look from D&G was worn by Doja Cat. Her black outfit covered with jet beads provided just the right backdrop for her stunning set.
Heidi Klum watched her daughter Leni work the runway at the D&G fashion show. Even though she was on the sidelines, she was stunning in a silver D&G gown that nearly matched her daughter’s.
Heidi has also been spotted in a gold bodysuit topped with a blazer and finished off with thigh-high boots.
She is a walking Dolce & Gabbana icon.
Helen Mirren appears to be a Dolce & Gabbana fan as well. She attended the Atla Moda Fashion Show in a D&G gown that took its style cues from Renaissance paintings. She is also known to wear jewelry from the fashion house.
Kitty Spencer is the niece of the late Princess of Wales, Diana. Her recent nuptials featured a D&G wedding dress with tons of Victorian appeal from the high collar to the long, puffed-cap sleeves.
She had four more Dolce & Gabbana dresses on tap for the event, each one equally beautiful and appropriate for the occasion.
She was even seen wearing a D&G dress on her honeymoon on the Almafi Coast.
What’s Ahead for D&G
No doubt there is still much Dolce & Gabbana to be revealed this year. In June there are the Tonys, Daytime Emmys, and Critics Choice Awards.
July brings Cannes. September ushers in the Telluride, Venice, and Toronto film festivals as well as the Emmys.
Each of these events is another opportunity to spot custom Dolce & Gabbana on your favorite celeb.
Get Free Netflix Now