‘Tis the season for afternoon soccer practices, dusting off backpacks that sat around all summer and getting back in the classroom. Many parents, teachers and students alike are turning to Pinterest to get organized and inspired for all of their back to school needs.
If you’re looking for new outfits or school uniforms, healthier brown-bag lunches, the latest school supplies, or even a new file cabinet for yourself – Pinterest has you covered. On a budget? Don’t sweat it, Pinterest will do the price watching for you! Any time you pin a product pin (like for those new sneakers or backpack), Pinterest will alert you when the price drops.
8 Great Back to School Tips for Parents on Pinterest:
- Get price drop notifications by pinning product pins — Pinterest will alert you when the price drops so you can get the best deals for back to school.
- Create individual boards for each child to make it easy to organize different ideas and inspiration.
- Install the Pinterest iPhone or Android ap
p to grab ideas on the go.
- Find a pin you want to share with another parent? Click “Send” after clicking on the pin, to share privately.
- Get inspired by browsing through the Education and Kids
- Search for your child’s upcoming grade to get them ready for the school year (for example: kindergarten, second grade, sixth grade, eighth grade science projects). .
- Come across a pin you like and want to see others like it? Scroll down below the pin to see other boards the pin is “also pinned to”, and “people who pinned this also pinned”.