Agoo Apparel Inc. is uniquely styled athletic wear for kids. Agoo’s clothing is fashionable, comfortable, chic, and functional for kids on the move. Their key component is their fabrics which contain a strong UV protected finish, blocking out any harmful ultra violet rays so no matter how many times you wash it or expose it to sunlight or salt water, the protection is always there.
Agoo Performance Features:
- UV PROTECTION: Agoo® proudly offers a UPF +50 rating on all playwear, protecting your kids from the sun’s harmful Ultra-Violet rays!
- WICK AWAY ACTION: We help your kids stay comfy in Wick Away playwear that pulls moisture away from the skin, creating a dry, more comfortable feeling.
- STAIN RESISTANCE: Stain Resistance makes laundering easier and keeps garments looking newer, longer.
- 4-WAY STRETCH: Agoo® playwear is constructed with 4-way Streth to twist, turn, jump, roll, and more perfectly in all the ways kids do!
- PLAY WEAR, RAIN WEAR, OUTER WEAR: Agoo® Playwear is made from Agoo’s signature fabric, Activo Stretch. This comfortable, versatile fabric not only feels great to wear, but also offers many great advantages, making it a premium, performance fabric.
We were recently sent a pair of Agoo Organic Bamboo Leggings to review and see what we thought. Of course our daughter who loves to try on different clothes had no interest in playing dress up with me tonight in order to get a picture! She didn’t mind putting them on her arms but when I would get the camera out she’d quickly take them off before I could get a picture snapped! She did end up trying them on when we were using the potty and her little legs got cold but I wasn’t going to try and take a picture of her then.. she’s finally wanting to use her potty more and I didn’t want to do anything to scare her off from that!
I really like the new organic bamboo leggings from Agoo. They’re adorable and just by testing them out on my arm you can really tell how comfortable and soft they are! They’ll be great for this Spring because when we’re outside and it starts to get chilly we can just slide on these leggings to keep her little legs warm. Also with the UV protection we can help keep her safe from sunburns this summer on those days when it’s not super hot outside.