Personally, I don’t know what I’d do without my smartphone and other smart gadgets. With all the apps available to help you through your day whether for personal or business use, I’m constantly using our gadgets to help with different things or problems throughout the day. So here is our list of 5 ways smartphones make smart moms!
1. Grocery Shopping – I hate it.. especially during the holiday months because the stores are super busy and I don’t like wading through a bunch of people to get to the things I need.. this is also the reason I do most of my holiday shopping online. There are a ton of smart grocery/shopping list apps out there to make things simple when grocery shopping. From list makers to price checkers to even apps that let you know what you already have at home so you’re not buying things twice, these apps are a very helpful for us smart moms!
2. Calendars and task trackers – A smartphone calendar beats a physical calendar any day! Being a mom keeps us busy enough so when we have to make some adjustments to our schedule those calendar apps out there make it easy to do so and when you need to quickly check your schedule you simply just need to pull out your smartphone and viola, it’s there to see in just a few seconds.
3. GPS helpers – Living in a small town I don’t tend to use my GPS app very often, unless we’re going out of town or to an unfamiliar city. For those of you who live in a much bigger city, this is probably a handy app to have with you! I am horrible with directions and will always get lost in an unfamiliar city, so without my GPS app, when traveling, I’d be literally lost!
4. Games – Ok, who doesn’t love games?! When we smart moms need a break playing a few games on our smart phones is the best way to take a break from the crazy hectic life of a mom.
5. Stay Up To Date – My smartphone also lets me stay up to date on the latest news and hollywood gossip. I never have much time to sit down and watch television so when I need to find out what’s going on in the world I just check the news on my smart phone app. It tells me everything I need to know to stay up to date on current events.
If you’re looking for an Android-powered smartphone at a great value, be sure to check out U.S. Cellular. They have the highest satisfaction rating of any national carrier and you earn rewards points to use on things like accessories and upgrading your phone sooner. Learn More
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by US Cellular via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of U.S. Cellular®