Spring is in full force which means it’s time to be sure you have your Spring fashion necessities! I believe it’s necessary for us moms to splurge on ourselves at least once a year, we deserve it!
1. A New Little Black Dress (LBD) – A little black dress is always in fashion and can used styled up for a special night out or styled down for a girls night.
2. A New Purse – As moms our purse is like a little mini-convenience store, at least mine is anyway. I always have one with me and I tend to store snacks, wipes, small toys, etc for the twins when we are out and about. I prefer fashionable totes (like Radleys!) and always get a new one at least once a year, but splurge on whatever style you like!
3. Manicures and Pedicures – A manicure and pedicure can finish off any outfit, they look great no matter what you wear. Gel manicures actually last longer , are a little more expensive but are definitely worth it in my opinion!
4. New Shoes – New shoes are a must for Spring fashion! I prefer wedges because they give me a little boost in height but still have more support than high heels.
5. A New Do – I always find myself wanting a new do come Spring.. it must be the warmer weather! Check out our 4 Hair Styles for Spring & How To Achieve Them (for medium/long hair lengths) for some great ideas.
I usually splurge on all of the above! What do you find yourself splurging on? Do you have any favorite Spring Fashions