While the warmer weather has started to arrive it’s nice to be able to get outside and enjoy some sunshine after being stuck in the house all winter long. Our twins, especially our daughter, are itching to get outside and have some fun but they are also at that age where they are interested in helping others and doing projects as a family. So if you’re feeling a little crafty, here are 25 crafts you can do with your children this Spring.
- Spring Flower Sensory Bottle from My Little 3 and Me
- Easy Egg Carton For Kids from Modge Podge Rocks!
- Cupcake Liner Chicks by I Heart Crafty Things
- Cherry Blossom Paper Lanterns from Laughing Kids Learn
- Toilet Paper Roll Bumble Bee from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
- Buttoned Up Birdhouses from Sew, Country Chick!
- Aluminum Can Flower Pots from Makezine
- Milk Carton Birdhouse from Parents
- Spring Flower Straws from Tonya Staab
- Rainbow Wind Catchers from A Pretty Cool Life
- DIY Bug Net from SheKnows
- Rainbow Celery from PBS.org
- Garden Party Paper Lanterns from Mom Fuse
- DIY Chalk from Mom Fuse
- Spring Daffodils from Alpha Mom
- Flower Fairy Wings from The Artful Parent
Getting creative and doing crafts with your children is not only fun but it has also been proven to be beneficial with hand-eye coordination, color and shape recognition and language development. While you’re crafting be sure to take it all in, have fun and enjoy spending some quality time with your kids!
Great craft line up! It’s so worth sharing I just pinned it for others to see. Thanks for the fun ideas. My children will love the DIY Chalk ~
I love visiting blogs which provide some fantastic craft ideas and your 16 ideas are fabulous. I particularly love the milk carton birdhouse, but l also love many of the others, thanks for sharing some terrific ideas we can enjoy with our children.