There are many items in a lady’s closet that doesn’t appeal to her man. But instead of bringing it to her notice, he would rather remain mute and burn with hatred. When it comes to what is fashionable or what’s not, it seems both genders are always at a parallel over what really works.
No doubt, most ladies don’t mind spending all their income on the trendiest maxi skirts, peplums or billowy blouses, just to look like Rihanna or Lady Gaga. But even then, some sensitive ones still get the creeping feeling that their new Lisa Ho frock outfit isn’t quite impressive to the opposite sex.
Image Source: Pixabay
Does it really matter? After all, a larger percentage of women have vehemently said they only dress for themselves. So, whatever men think about their billowy blouses or harem pants is entirely their business. It is better not to get poked by some fashion policewoman than to worry about what some shallow male heads are thinking. It’s obvious they don’t understand. But even then, many women still can’t deny the fact they relish being noticed by the opposite sex.
Generally, men believe that most ladies can do better by choosing clothes that enhance and flatter their great bodies. And of course, without trying to look like some insane celebrity or follow a crazy fashion trend that should belong to the 80s. But it often happens that most guys consider it indelicate to open up to their beloved women about their wack sense of style and purpose.
Speaking on behalf of most men- there are many elements in women’s clothing that does them no favor, sometimes, even the hottest designer clothes. But as it often is, many of them are more interested in what other women are saying.
Momfuse analyzed a good number of men’s forums and magazines and come up with some of the latest women fashion themes and conventions that men don’t like.
Image Source: Pixabay
High-Waisted Shorts and Skirts
- We never really liked the high-waisted shorts and skirts when it was worn by our moms. It’s back and even worse.
- Gush…it’s so short that we can even see the pockets. Why should anyone wear something like that?
Weird Ultra-High Heels
- Why wear something that makes you buckle all the time.
- They are no different from a drunk giraffe when they walk in those heels. Even the ones with the greatest bodies look like a toddler carrying a lot of covered poop.
- Why wear something that makes you seemingly look like a man.
- Pansuits should be worn by men. Some women are just unbelievable. I would rather opt for no deposit casinos that spend my money on such things.
- All these heavy bangles with their clanging noise. One of the ridiculous things women wear in the name of fashion.
- The sound from those bangles is just so annoying. I hate it!
- Tiny bodies in oversized sweaters. Common-we’re in a new millennium.
- These girls don’t know how funny they look in those big sweaters.
- No different from a diaper. It’s funny how these ladies think.
- It’s baffling what women do in the name of fashion- like going almost naked in those pants.
- Seriously, they don’t look any different from a Christmas tree. It’s unfortunate that even the wisest of them don’t know it.
- Don’t know if ‘those’ should be called a dress or a tree. It’s obvious my opinion doesn’t matter.
- Though most of us like it short, but not even it looks so unattractive. Imagine a skinny girl in those strapless dresses and you would think they’ve also got a tiny brain.
- Going strapless doesn’t look good for their breasts. But do they even care?
- They probably think they look hot in those jeans. But the thing is that we hate what we see-saggy buts.
- It’s obvious they don’t know how they look in those wedgie pants. Even those with the fittest bodies look frumpy.