Disney Publishing Worldwide is celebrating Valentine’s Day this year with its Princesses. Beginning today through Friday, 2/15, select Princess apps for iOS are $1.99. The apps include the following:
- Princess Dress-Up: My Sticker Book – Disney – $1.99 (orig. $4.99) Readers help their favorite Disney Princesses prepare for magical moments in this dress-up sticker book. Updated version includes interactive camera feature, plus new outfits, shoes, stories, and Princess Tiana.
- Cinderella: Storybook Deluxe – Disney – $1.99 (orig. $4.99) Disney’s Cinderella has enchanted generations with its spellbinding story, charming music, and endearing characters that live in your heart forever. This app includes a full retelling of the film with fresh illustrations, engaging narration, music and sound effects, as well as whimsical interactivity on every page.
- Beauty and the Beast: Storybook Deluxe – Disney – $1.99 (orig. $4.99) In this unforgettable story of love and adventure in a magical new format, Belle finds herself in a castle with talking furniture, an enchanted rose and a grumpy beast. Despite an awkward beginning, Belle and the Beast gradually become friends, and Belle learns not to judge a book by its cover.
- The Princess and the Frog Read-Along – Disney – $1.99 (orig. $4.99) This fully interactive app includes games, movie clips, coloring pages, and music to sing along! You can even record your own voice reading the story. Tiana, a beautiful Louisiana girl who dreams of owning her own restaurant and Naveen, a spoiled, jazz-loving prince who doesn’t know the meaning of hard work, have nothing in common – until they are magically transformed into frogs.
- Disney Princess – Royal Party – Disney – $1.99 (orig. $4.99) Welcome to the Magical and Enchanting world of Disney’s Royal Party, just in time for Rapunzel’s own celebration! Disney’s Royal Party includes many fun activities and crafts for hours of fun with your favorite Disney Princesses.
Latest posts by Jessica @ Mom Fuse (see all)
- Accepting 2014 Holiday Gift Guide Submissions! - September 16, 2014
- Free Sample of Nesquik! - September 16, 2014
- Reverth Announces Crowdfunding Campaign to Launch Lineable – A Wearable Tracking Beacon for Children - September 15, 2014