This is a sponsored post on behalf of Culturelle®. All opinions are 100% my own.
With school season in full swing, it’s time to create a game plan for keeping your children healthy. We have some tips on how to avoid those back to school germs that are passed around in the classroom.
This year, we have Culturelle® Kids Probiotic to help keep our immune system going strong*.
Sometimes just knowing the kids are going back to school can be daunting, knowing your child will be bringing home those germs on an almost daily basis. We all know that once one child in the class is sick, they’re all going to get sick shortly after.
Basic Tips on Avoiding School Germs
- Hand Sanitizer – My kids love this stuff. I always remind them to use it throughout the day.
- Rest – Make sure the kids get enough rest to keep their immune systems* in check.
- Cover That Sneeze – Remind kids to cover up when they sneeze or cough.
- Keep Them Home When Sick – If your child is sick, keep them at home to avoid the vicious cycle.
These are just the basics everyone should know to keep themselves healthy. In addition to these tips, you can add Culturelle® Kids Probiotic to help strengthen their immune systems*.
Culturelle® Kids Probiotic Benefits
- Helps support kids’ immune systems*
- Supports your child’s digestive system*
- Helps to keep kids healthy*
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Probiotic Brand†
- #1 Clinically Studied Probiotic Strain††
- Contributes to overall health*
- Helps support kids’ natural defenses*
- Helps reduce/alleviate occasional digestive upset in kids – including diarrhea or general discomfort*
- Helps restore the natural balance of good bacteria in your child’s digestive tract*
- Culturelle® with Lactobacillus GG safely helps populate your child’s intestinal tract with good bacteria to support their natural defenses and general well-being*
- Safe and effective in supporting digestive health and immune function*
To find a store near you where you can purchase Culturelle®, click here.
Less sickness = better learning!
It also keeps them smiling more!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Culturelle® used under license by i-Health, Inc.
†Based on a 2014 survey among pediatricians recommending a probiotic brand.
††Based on the number of Lactobacillus GG clinical studies, as of May 2015.