With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, what better way to show your loved ones how sweet you can be, than by incorporating adorable and fun PEEPS ® marshmallow treats into your gifts?
Here’s a fun and easy idea we came up with to put in our kids’ lunches. It’s more like a little treat for them.
Image Source: Flickr
Strawberry Vanilla Lunch Treats
What we used:
- Strawberry Yogurt (you can use any flavor.. if you want it pink or or red just add some food coloring!)
- Vanilla Crème Flavored Marshmallow Hearts
Just add some yogurt to a lunch container and place the Vanilla Creme PEEPS on top. It’s like a fun strawberry vanilla party!
PEEPS® come in a variety of shapes and seasonally-inspired flavors to satisfy your sweet tooth and PEEPS® Valentine’s Day products also make adorable accents to baked goods and recipe ingredients.
PEEPS Valentine’s Day Ideas
PEEPS® Valentine’s products include:
- Pink Marshmallow Chicks (5 ct and 10 ct)
- Pink Marshmallow Bunnies (4 ct and 12 ct)
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Crème Flavored Chicks (3 ct)
- Marshmallow Hearts (3 ct or 6 ct)
- Cherries Drizzled and Dipped in Chocolate (3 ct)
- Chocolate Covered Raspberry Flavored Hearts (individually wrapped)
- Strawberry Crème Flavored Marshmallow Hearts (9 ct)
- Vanilla Crème Flavored Marshmallow Hearts (9 ct)
What can you create with PEEPS?
These celebratory treats can be found nationwide at grocery and drug stores, PEEPS & Company retail stores or at marshmallowpeeps.com.