HOT POCKETS Snack Bites & Breakfast Bites? Oh yeah! I remember eating Hot Pockets when I was younger, it was such a quick and easy lunch that worked out perfectly for the short school lunch hours.
The kids haven’t been big fans of Hot Pockets and most of it is because Hot Pockets are just too big for their little hands. Now that they’ve come out with these little Snack Bites, I’m excited to give them a try to see if the kids will enjoy them.
- Pepperoni Pizza: Signature Pepperoni with reduced-fat mozzarella cheese in a flaky crust
- Hickory Ham & Cheddar: Hickory Ham with reduced-fat cheddar cheese & sauce in a flaky crust
- Four Cheese Pizza: With Parmesan, cheddar, reduced-fat Provolone & mozzarella cheeses in a flaky crust
- Cheesy Beef Nacho: Tender beef with reduced-fat cheddar cheese & sauce in a flaky crust
Our local store only carried the Pepperoni Pizza and Ham & Cheddar flavors. My favorite as a kid the was Ham & Cheddar kind so I had to give this one a shot.
It’s definitely snack size that’s perfect for kids. They remind me of Pizza Rolls only you get that great taste of Hot Pockets.
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese: Bacon and egg with low-fat mozzarella cheese & sauce in a flaky crust
- Ham, Egg & Cheese: Ham and egg with low-fat mozzarella cheese & sauce in a flaky crust
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese: Sausage and egg with low-fat mozzarella cheese & sauce in a biscuit crust
The Breakfast Bites were the ones I was most excited to test out. I love having a quick breakfast on busy days so we are often eating microwave breakfast sandwiches. I wouldn’t wait to try the Bacon, Egg & Cheese bites along with the Sausage, Egg & Cheese bites but unfortunately I couldn’t find the sausage ones. The breakfast bites were definitely the kids’ favorite. They ate those up in no time and I also enjoyed them. It’s definitely a change up from what we eat but a really good one.
Each of the seven varieties – which go from the freezer to the plate in just over a minute – delivers hearty hunger satisfaction and provides a good source of protein, with up to 7 grams per four-piece serving.
To see all of the flavors and where you can find these little snack bites, visit http://www.hotpockets.com/products