Mom Fuse has happily partnered with T.J. Maxx and Marshalls to bring you some glimpses and sneak peaks as well as some great fashion tips!
Check out these awesome Fall Fashions from both T.J. Maxx and Marshalls!
Fall Fashions From TJ Maxx:
This fall, girls will mirror their guys with a modified version of an old classic. Fitting closer to the body with feminine detailing, the boyfriend blazer is the update to last years cropped jacket and is the perfect layering piece. Dress to impress by layering it with a delicate, embellished sweater dress for the perfect complement to this masculine trend. For those that love leggings but are tired of the same legging and tunic combo, adding a boyfriend blazer will rejuvenate the look. You can also update your leggings with the newest styles that feature button and zipper accents. Accessorize with a skinny belt and oversized fringe handbag.
Dressy or casual, this updated classic has maintained its edge and can work with almost any fundamental favorite in your closet. Team a leather bomber with the must-have feminine ruffled tunic and dark skinny jeans for a night out with the girls. Patent peep-toe heels will add height and flair to your look. Pairing the bomber with a pencil skirt, belted knit cardigan and embellished top is a great way to update a tired office ensemble.
The flat, slouchy boot is one of the most versatile, comfortable styles this season. Pair them with corduroys and dress up the look with a plaid blouse and cropped, khaki jacket. Roll up the sleeves to reveal a touch of animal print and add a pair of statement earrings to accessorize. Stay warm on the weekends with a comfortable oversized cowl neck sweater, distressed jeans and carry-all handbag.
Try adding these other key pieces for additional ways to mix and match:
- Knits – Sweaters and knits are always a priority when transitioning from the warm summer breeze into the fall chill. Soft layering pieces are the best way to go to avoid the bulky look and make sure you stay warm and stylish. Dress up with a fur or fringe trimmed knit or a dolman-sleeved sweater. Key layering pieces include sleeveless sweaters that are perfect over a blouse or long sleeved shirt. If you want to keep it simple, cable knits and cardigans are always in style.
- Delicate fabrics and detailed accents can create a softer yet sophisticated look. A few options include ruffled blouses and pleated skirts with silk and infused feminine shirring.
- Plaid and animal prints – Plaids are the print to don this fall. Whether it’s a preppy plaid or buffalo check, try a blouse or dress to update to your look. You can even make animal print more feminine by adding a ruffled cardigan.
- Pencil skirt – Whether you’re at the office or happy hour, you can never go wrong with a classic pencil skirt to outline a slimming figure. Bright colors and updated textures change up this time-honored trend.
- Accessories From detailed leggings to bold jewelry, over the shoulder handbags and printed scarves, accessorizing your outfit creates a unique look that you can have fun coordinating.
If you’re a real woman with real curves, T.J.Maxx is proud to carry a full plus-size department of trendy and stylish clothing in a variety of sizes and styles. Add flair to knit dresses, fashion sweaters and more with bold accessories such as wrap necklaces or oversized rings. Women can find all their favorite trends to fit their size at T.J. Maxx.
With more than 10,000 new items arriving each week, you know you’ll always find fresh merchandise in a large variety of sizes, styles and colors. If you’re looking for top European designers visit the Runway at Maxx – a small boutique within select stores that carries high-end designer labels. We guarantee you’ll find some of your favorite names at unbelievable prices.
Ready for more fashion? Check out our Great Fall Fashions from Marshalls!
Latest posts by Jessica @ Mom Fuse (see all)
- Easy Bat Halloween Wreath (Kid-Friendly) - September 30, 2014
- Bump To Birthday Journal: Pregnancy to 1st Year Journal (Giveaway) - September 29, 2014
- Halloween Fun with Waiting On Martha - September 29, 2014