Disclosure: We received a Stack 3-in-1 Highchair to review. All opinions and thoughts are my own.
Have you seen this Chicco Stack 3-in-1 Highchair? If you are in the market for a new highchair or are looking to purchase a gift for an expecting friend, this is probably one of the best highchairs on the market right now.
Why do we love it? Well first of all, the Chicco Stack 3-in-1 Highchair has 3 unique seating modes for growing children.
- For infants who are learning to sit and enjoy first foods
- Padded, 3-position reclining seat
- Snap-on tray with removable liner
- For use up to 40 lbs
- For toddlers who are ready for a seat near the table
- Use with or without tray
- High-back booster for younger children and low-back booster for older kids
- Attaches to chair with included straps
- Pop-out, rubberized feet to protect chair
- For use up to 50 lbs
- For older children who need a seat that’s just the right size
- Comfortable contoured surface
- Pop-up backrest for added support
- Two welded leg rungs for easy step & sit
- For use up to 60 lbs
It also includes a snap-on tray with one-hand removal and adjustment making it super simple to fit the needs of your growing child, a padded 3-position reclining seat, a removable tray liner and the seat pad, chair and legs are all wipeable for easy cleanup.
With all the features of this highchair it is easily one of the best highchairs on the market. Plus they come in a variety of colorful styles! The highchair is available at toysrus and babiesrus for $129.99.