Annie’s Classic Pasta Alfredo
1 box Annie’s Alfredo Shells & Cheddar
½ cup petite frozen peas
½ cup milk
3 tbsp. unsalted butter
½ cup Reggiano Parmesan, grated
¼ cup Prosciutto or similar dry-cured ham, sliced very thin and diced
1 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Boil pasta shells according to directions on box.
- When pasta is nearly cooked, add frozen peas.
- Drain, return to pot over low heat, and add butter. When butter has melted, remove from heat.
- Mix contents of cheese packet with ½ cup milk until well blended.
- Combine cheese sauce with pasta and remaining ingredients and mix together. Return to heat for a moment to heat through, season to taste, and serve.
I found this Recipe on the Annie’s Homegrown web site a few months ago. My very picky toddler absolutely loves it! I make it at least once every 2 weeks. I am not the best cook , so I love finding easy recipes that taste great and are healthy for everyone. Enjoy!
Guest post written by Nicole Ibarrondo from Pink and Posh